Residential Investment Advisory Report 2016 identifies the top investment destinations across five major cities India for the next five years (till 2020) and also reviews the performance of the previously recommended destinations.
- In Mumbai, Madh–Marve is identified as the top destination, with an expected price appreciation of 94 per cent, thereby emerging as a promising asset class for the next five years.
- Ulwe, the top destination of the MMR in the first edition of the report in 2012, scores second this time, with a 70 per cent price appreciation by 2020, while Majiwada–Kasarvadavali will experience a price appreciation of 59 per cent by then.
- New Airport Road, in Viman Nagar, is identified as a potential location, with an expected price appreciation of 63 per cent, thus moving Pune’s ranking up by securing third place, while Vishrantwadi is to witness a 55 per cent growth appreciation.
- Thanisandra and Panathur–Varthur emerge as potential residential investment destinations in Bengaluru, with estimated price growths of 61 per cent and 55 per cent, respectively, thereby securing positions in the top five ranking.
- Golf Course Extension Road and New Gurgaon emerge as potential destinations for residential investment in NCR, although NCR’s ranking has come down drastically compared to 2012 due to the overall real estate scenario bottoming out.
- Hyderabad makes its entry in the second edition of the report, with the Puppalaguda– Narsingi cluster emerging as one of the potential destinations for residential investment.
By Knight Frank India
Get more of real estate
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting real estate stuff updates to your email inbox.