In a unique initiative to help real estate developers and brokers of Mangalore understand RERA Act and be aware of policy changes, steps ahead and compliance requirements, Karnataka Real Estate Regulatory Authority and CommonFloor are launching the RERA Education workshop series. The first in the series of interactive sessions are being organized with an objective to reach out, inform and educate developers on the recently passed Real Estate Regulation Act (RERA). Industry experts like lawyers, financial advisors, and marketing heads will conduct the sessions.
Date: 10th Nov 2017
Timing: 10:30 Am to 1:30 PM
Venue: Deputy Commissioner Office, Mangalore
- Developers and Agents
- Chairperson urban development authority and local authorities
Key Highlights discussed:
- RERA for you – deep understanding of RERA and its impact on business.
- How to be RERA Compliant – understanding of RERA Policy and its law.
- How to grow business post-RERA – sessions on how to plan better to be financially strong.
Speakers from RERA Authority
- Mr. Kapil Mohan, IAS, Karnataka Interim Real Estate Regulatory Authority and Principal Secretary Housing department, Govt of Karnataka
- Mr. Palakshppa K. legal Advisor, RERA Karnataka
- Mr. K.G. Sathyanarayana,AEE,RERA Karnataka
Get more of real estate
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting real estate stuff updates to your email inbox.