The Centrum Group, a leading domestic integrated financial services Group has set up a professional Real Estate Management & Advisory vertical. The entity – Centrum REMA will strategically partner with Developers and provide comprehensive services such as sales & marketing, financing and channel & client management for on time delivery. Centrum REMA’s services will cover:-
- Developers – Help raise capital through equity & debt financing, generate cash flows through sales & marketing, provide general management support, technical & legal assistance through an in-house team and empaneled architects and lawyers.
- Channel Partners – Assist in deal closure, provide time bound brokerage payments and maintain client confidentiality.
- Clients – Assist in providing transparent and consistent communication on project development status and structure sale/purchase agreements in line with RERA regulations.
To get the business off to a strong start, Centrum has got on board two senior executives: –
- Harish Sharma, CEO of Centrum REMA. Harish comes with 18 years of experience in HNI Broking, Wealth Management and Real Estate Advisory & Distribution. He was previously a Management Committee Member at Edelweiss.
- Sandeep Agarwal joins as Executive Director & Head – Real Estate Finance at Centrum Financial Services Ltd. Sandeep has over 17 years of experience and was last associated with Kotak Realty Fund where he was responsible for Fund Raising, Investments and Deal Structuring.
Commenting on the launch of the new vertical, Jaspal Bindra, Executive Chairman, Centrum Group said “With the introduction of RERA & GST, the Government is taking significant measures to streamline the real estate industry and bring about more accountability & transparency. Developers have traditionally been un-organised and we see immense opportunity in the Real Estate Management and Advisory business. We are geared up to support to our stakeholders in all three areas: finance through our NBFC, provide technical and legal assistance and sales & marketing support.”
Get more of real estate
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting real estate stuff updates to your email inbox.