CommonFloor has conducted a comprehensive survey which captures the perceptions and expectations of brokers regarding RERA in order to judge its impact on the real estate market. The survey has received responses by as many as 100 participants (both online and offline) from the top seven metro cities.
The survey addresses questions such as below:
- Will RERA help in the betterment of broker businesses?
- Will RERA come as an aid to real estate agents/brokers and not just home buyers?
- Is empanelment with builders a worry to brokers?
- Are brokers willing to partner with larger brokerage firms?
- Will projects be delivered on time and builders comply after RERA implementation?
- Is RERA implementation good for end consumers?
- How will RERA impact the Indian property market?
- Any plans to shift business focus from new project launches to resale?
- Is there an increased focus on rentals to get more business?
- Will investor sentiment return with the implementation of RERA?
Get more of real estate
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting real estate stuff updates to your email inbox.